The anxiety is fresh. Your thoughts race from asking yourself questions like, “When did this happen?” to trying to figure out what to do next. Take a deep breath and know that you aren’t alone. Willowbrook Women’s Center near Savannah, Missouri, is here to help you take one manageable step at a time. We’ll equip you with the critical information you need to make a confident decision about your unexpected pregnancy.
Any time you make an important decision, you need to have accurate facts to weigh your options. At Willowbrook, we equip you with the information you need to make this difficult decision about your unplanned pregnancy. Our desire is for you to be empowered by our no-cost services so that you can feel sure about your choice.
No-cost Services to Empower You With Critical Information
As impossible and scary as an unexpected pregnancy feels, you will get through this. Your first step is to make a confidential appointment at our pregnancy clinic in Savannah. We offer services to empower you with information, including:
- Your questions answered by compassionate licensed medical professionals and patient advocates. Your situation is unique to you, and our trained advocates are dedicated to educating you and answering your questions. They will also review abortion, pregnancy, and your options with you.
- Lab-grade pregnancy testing. Even if you have already taken a home pregnancy test, we will do another lab-grade pregnancy test and give you written pregnancy verification.
- Limited pregnancy ultrasound. It’s crucial to know if you have a viable pregnancy before considering abortion. Approximately 20% of known pregnancies end in miscarriage in the first three months. A viable pregnancy is one that is in the uterus and has a likelihood of resulting in birth. We offer limited ultrasounds to confirm if your pregnancy is viable.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection STD Testing: If your pregnancy test is positive, we will also provide you an (STD) test to protect your reproductive health.
If you choose to continue your pregnancy or need treatment for a positive STD test, Willowbrook Women’s Center can provide you with a list of resources from the community. Our center partners with doctors and agencies to provide services, resources, and ongoing support.
Savannah is known for “small town living at it’s best.” If you want to capture a picture of the American Midwest, you will find it in the rural, agricultural town of Savannah. This charming community of 5,100 people is located in the rolling hills of Andrew County, about one hour north of Kansas City via I-29 north.
Not only can you enjoy the benefits of a small town, but you can easily access the perks of larger cities. Savannah is close to major cities in Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, and Iowa, which you can easily get to by nearby highway interstate access.
There are abundant opportunities to explore the captivating essence of nature in Savannah. The Missouri Department of Conservation maintains fourteen different conservation areas for visitors to experience the following activities:
- Access to the Missouri, Platte, and One Hundred Two Rivers
The city of Savannah was founded in 1841. It was named after Savannah Woods, a settler’s daughter, who was named after her parents’ hometown of Savannah, Georgia. The community of Savannah remembers and honors its heritage. You can take a trip through its history at the Andrew County Museum, which boasts an award-winning interactive exhibit, “A Rural Way of Life.”